Penn College offers an array of contemporary on-line leadership programming.
Consistent with the learning needs of the 21st century, Workforce Development & Continuing Education (WDCE) at Penn College offers an array of contemporary on-line leadership programming. These programs are competency-based, encompassing 5 domains including Resource Management, Professional Competence, Supervisory/Management, Organizational Leadership, and Technical Acumen.
This new classroom model allows individuals to take cost-effective courses exclusively on-line or as a way to supplement instructor-led sessions. Course series and individual courses are designed for individual contributors, frontline supervisors, mid-level managers and senior executives.
- Access 24/7 from your PC, laptop, tablet, or smartphone
- Research-based and peer reviewed content accredited by industry professionals
- Courses aligned with U.S. Departent of Labor Competency Models
- Consistent format: 1. take online or download content, 2. complete open book quiz, 3. print certificate
- Try our "Professional Ethics" course for FREE
What do our customers say?
They listened to our needs and built on-demand courses that our engineers and project professionals can take while working anywhere in the world.
Get in touch
Contact for additonal information.