Penn College's goal is to provide the finest quality, most convenient and affordable on-demand self-paced short courses for professionals. Whether you require Continuing Education Units (CEUs) or Professional Development Hours (PDHs) to maintain your professional status or just want to gain new skills and competencies, we are here to help.
In addition, we can customize and bring any course on-site to your location should you desire a customized approach. Our network of Professional Associates has the credentials and experience to help you get to where you want to go. We are flexible and can partner to facilitate organization development, process improvements, identify training needs, or provide customized training and development solutions.
"The competition out there is tough. All of our competitors can essentially buy the same equipment and use it in the same way, but the organization with the best-trained people will produce the best products and services. We worked collaboratively with the Penn College instructors to make that investment in our employees."
How on-demand courses work.
Explore a course and register/enroll
Choose from courses developed with input from prominent authors, professors and content experts.
Take courses anywhere anytime
Self-paced flexibility and 24/7 convenience. Work on your desktop, laptop, tablet, or smart phone.
Receive certificate with confidence
A Penn College Certificate of Completion - A recognized and respected credential worldwide
Website terms and conditions.
Penn College is committed to providing the highest quality on-demand products and services to enhance skills and knowledge relevant to professional practice.This Agreement serves as a set of principles to cover the basic terms and conditions that apply to your access and use of the penncollege.ecentre.org website.
By accessing this web site(s), you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site(s) are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
This web site contain material which is owned by or licensed to Penn College. This material includes, but is not limited to, the text, logos, course material (including course outlines, course content, learning links, and course quizzes), design, layout, appearance, and selected graphics. We reserve the right to edit, modify, add, or delete the web site(s) content, or any portion thereof, including User and Course Provider accounts without prior notice.
3. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Penn College at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on this web site(s) are provided "as is". Penn College makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Penn College does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site(s) or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Penn College or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this Internet site, even if Penn College or a Penn College authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Penn College does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Penn College may make changes to the materials contained on its web site(s) at any time without notice. Penn College does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Penn College has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site(s) and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Penn College of the site. Use of any such linked web site(s) is at the user's own risk.
8. Metataging, Framing and Linking
You may not use meta-tagging or framing techniques regarding this web site and/or Content Materials or provide links to this web site without the express permission of Penn College.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to this web site(s) shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If you have any question about our on-demand courses or terms and conditions, please contact us.
- About Penn College
- How On-Demand Courses Work
- Web Site Terms and Conditions
- Site Map
- See All Courses
- Sort by Category
- Try Free Course